Indiana Student Withdrawal Letter

Indiana Homeschool Law - Homeschool State Laws

Officially Withdraw Your Child

If your child already attends an Indiana public school and you would like to begin educating them at home then you must notify the school that you will be “transferring” your child. Remember homeschool is not officially recognized in the state of Indiana.

Follow these simple steps to withdraw your child and begin educating them at home.

  1. Print a copy of the Indiana Student Withdrawal Letter below.
  2. Fill it out with your personal information and make a second copy for your records.
  3. Mail a signed copy of your letter to your child’s school using Certified Mail return receipt request.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *