Kansas Withdrawal Letter

Kansas Homeschool Law - Homeschool State Laws

Officially Withdraw Your Child

If your child already attends a Kansas public school and you would like to begin educating them at home then you must notify the school that you will be “transferring” your child to your new Non-Accredited Private School. Remember homeschool is not officially recognized in the state of Kansas.

Follow these simple steps to withdraw your child and begin educating them at home.

  1. Print a copy of the Kansas Student Withdrawal Letter below.
  2. Fill it out with your personal information and make a second copy for your records.
  3. Mail a signed copy of your letter to your child’s school using Certified Mail return receipt request.
  4. Send the school a Student Records Request Letter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *