Kansas Student Records Request Letter

Kansas Homeschool Law - Homeschool State Laws

Request Your Child’s Records

After you have officially withdrawn your child from a Kansas public school then you can request a copy of your child’s records to finalize their enrollment in your private school. Make sure to send this letter after sending in your Withdrawal Letter or the school may not honor it.

Follow these steps to send in a written request for your child’s records.

  1. Print a copy of the Kansas Student Withdrawal Letter below.
  2. Fill it out with your personal information and make a second copy for your records (remember the non-accredited private school name is whatever name you decide to give to your homeschool, for example: Smith Family School).
  3. Mail a signed copy of your letter to your child’s school using Certified Mail return receipt request.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *